Good friend, if it is used all the time, then it doesn't matter if it is put in water for a long time, it has protective design.
If not for a long time, then take it out and do regular inspection and maintenance.
Submersible pump: submersible pump does not water have those main reasons
There is air in the intake pipe and pump
(1) The water pump does not fill enough water before starting, and sometimes it looks like the water has spilled out from the vent, but it does not rotate the pump shaft to discharge the air completely, resulting in a little air residue in the intake pipe or pump body.
(2) The horizontal section of the water inlet pipe in contact with the water pump should apply a descending slope of more than 0.5% in the reverse direction, and the end connected to the water pump inlet should be the highest, not completely horizontal. If upturned, the inlet pipe will retain air, reducing the vacuum in the water pipe and pump, affecting water absorption.
(3) the packing of the pump has been worn or the packing is too loose due to long-term use, resulting in a lot of water from the gap between the packing and the pump shaft sleeve ejected, the result is that the external air enters the pump from the gap inside, affecting the water.
(4) The water inlet pipe has holes in its wall corrosion due to long-term potential underwater. After the water pump works, the water surface drops continuously. When these holes are exposed to the water, the air enters the civil water inlet pipe from the holes.
(5) Cracks appear at the inlet pipe elbow and tiny gaps appear at the connection between the inlet pipe and the water pump, which may make air enter the inlet pipe.
Submersible pump protection device is not sensitive, unreasonable use, resulting in electric leakage injury accident.
Submersible pump refers to the pump directly into the water pump, operation should pay attention to the following points:
1, the water pump shell must be zero protection (grounding), leakage protector installed in the switch box (x 0.1s).
2, the pump should be placed in a strong basket into the water, the pump should be placed upright. Cut off the power supply before putting it into the water or raising it out of the water. Do not pull the cable.
3. The distance between the impeller center and the water surface should be between 3 and 5m, and the pump body shall not sink into the sludge or surface of the water.
1. Replace the lubricating oil: open the oil hole screws in the sealing chamber and the motor respectively, release all the lubricating oil in the sealing chamber and the motor, replace the new oil, and ensure the normal operation of the lubrication system.
2, check wearing parts: submersible pump impeller, buckle ring, sleeve, bearing seat, etc., is wearing parts. First of all, the water pump part should be removed to check whether the wearing parts are intact. It is strictly forbidden to use damaged and unqualified parts.
3, removing the pump shell to prevent rust: before use in spring, the upper pump shell should be dismantled, and the impeller should be turned to start again, in order to prevent rust parts can not start normally and burn the motor. This maintenance is particularly important for water - filled motor.